All in all, I think cobalt blue is a super-versatile color that would look great for day or night. This rich, brightly saturated hue stands out when paired with black, white and gray or creates a bold look when worn with colors like coral, red and yellow.
Sound like your kind of color? Check out a few of my favorite cobalt blue pieces below:
1. J. Crew's Plaza Coat, $298
2. Dorothy Perkins' Cobalt Zip Pocket Tee, $35
3. ModCloth's Bodacious Blue Bag, $90
4. J. Crew's Skinny Leather Belt, $34
5. Topshop's Origami Wrap Pencil Skirt, $76
6. ModCloth's The Delphos Dress, $48
7. American Eagle Outfitter's Blue Jeggings, $44.50
8. Jessica Simpson Collection's Waleo Pumps, $90
9. ASOS' Rectangular Cocktail Ring, $14.50
Need a little outfit inspiration before you rock this shade? Here's how I would wear cobalt blue for fall:
For this look, I wanted to keep the cobalt jeggings the center of attention, so I created a simple yet stylish outfit that incorporated neutrals. Pair the jeggings with a basic gray sweater and a patent leather belt. Add leopard flats for interest, then spice up the look with some fun statement jewelry like the necklace and ring pictured above.
What do you think of cobalt blue? How would you wear this color? Let me know what you think!