1. Faux Fur Trimmed Handbag- This bag is so not my usual style, but I really like the juxtaposition between the faux fur and leather. Plus, since it's from Forever 21, this bag is quite the steal at under $30.
2. Fox Print Scarf- I have a strange affinity for foxes, so I would love to own a gorgeous scarf adorned with the creature.
3. Pirates of the Caribbean Staked Skull Earrings- Since Halloween is just around the corner, I've been on the lookout for spooky-yet-stylish clothes and accessories. These cool skull earrings are at the top of my list!
4. Networking Group Sweater- On a similar note, I love the spider web-esque detailing on this sweater, which is subtle enough to wear beyond October.
5. Autumn Shade Henley- I basically live in henleys throughout fall and winter, and this one is looks so soft and comfortable.
6. Manney Suede Slipper- I'm a big fan of loafers and this wine-red pair is both classic and modern.
7. Leather Belltoll Skirt- Leather skirts are a huge fall trend and I like how this one gives off a chic and subdued vibe.
8. Delicate Draping Cardigan- This pretty, lightweight cardigan would be perfect for layering!
9. Merino Fair Isle Sweater- The mix of stripes and a Fair Isle print makes this sweater a unique and surprisingly versatile piece to own.