Monday, October 17, 2011

Celeb Style for Less: Selena Gomez's Cozy Fall Outfit



Selena Gomez stepped out over the weekend wearing the absolutely adorable and stylish outfit pictured above. She mixed lots of colors and textures for a causal yet totally chic look that's perfect for autumn. If you'd like to copy Selena's outfit for yourself, check out my budget-friendly version below:


I'm pretty sure Selena's wearing leggings in the photo above, but since I'm a firm believer that leggings aren't pants, I chose a nice pair of black jeggings instead. Pair the jeggings with a light wash denim shirt, than layer on a cozy oversized cardigan and a gorgeous metallic scarf, just like Selena did. Add some tall lace-up boots then accessorize with hoop earrings and sunglasses for a cute, fall-appropriate look.

What do you think of Selena's outfit? Would you ever wearing something like this? Let me know!

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! Why can't chambray shirts ever look this cute on me? :(

    ReplyDelete