Friday, September 30, 2011

Lust List: September 2011

Time for my monthly round-up of items that I've been craving all September long. Scroll on down and check 'em out!

1. Perfect Plaid Shirt- My fall wardrobe wouldn't be complete without something plaid-- the print instantly reminds me of autumn. Plus, I love the classic feel and impeccable tailoring on this J. Crew shirt.

2. Skinny Leopard Belt- Leopard is definitely a neutral in my book, which makes this belt a super versatile piece. I would love to pair it with a printed top and dark wash jeans.

3. Striped Scoop Pocket Tee- A basic striped t-shirt is a wardrobe staple. Even though I already own quite a few striped tees, I think this navy blue and white number would be a great addition to my ever-expanding closet.

4. Wishbone Necklace- This delicate necklace seems like it would be the perfect to wear everyday-- it's pretty, yet simple. Plus, the wishbone pendant is too cute!

5. The Leather Transport Tote- I'm leaving for vacation soon and I think this oversized tote would be the perfect carry-on bag for the plane.

6. Jamie Skinny Jeans- I've been wanting to buy some colored denim this season and really like this mustard yellow pair. Plus, both colored jeans and mustard yellow are two hot fall trends. Score!

7. Tip Toe Through the Garden Bootie- This desert boot is ultra-rugged, but the floral print makes adds a feminine touch and makes this pair look so unique.

8. Tortoise Link Bracelet- Tortoise shell jewelry is such a classic and this chic bracelet is no exception. Can you believe it's from Target?!

Any items you've been lusting after this month? What do you think of my picks? Be sure to let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment