In order to stand out and make a statement, I've been searching for some not-so-basic loafers. Sam Edelman's ultra-cool studded and spiked pair, Kate Spade's adorable patent red 'Connie' loafers and J. Crew's chic leopard print loafers are some of my favorites, but with prices starting at an upwards of $150, they aren't exactly in my price range. That's why I found five similar pairs for under $50, which can give you the same fashion-forward look for a fraction of the price. Check 'em out:
1. Deena & Ozzy's Reptile Loafer, $49.00
2. Dirty Laundry's Odell Loafer, $49.99
3. Topshop's Victor Patent Slipper, $45.00
4. BDG's Woven Tassel Loafer, $39.00
5. Wanted Shoes' Ritzy Slip-on Loafer, $49.99
What do you think of these picks? Would you ever wear loafers? Let me know!