Monday, September 12, 2011

I'm Loving... Jill Stuart Spring 2012 RTW











Even though we're barely into autumn, designers have already been presenting their Spring 2012 collections at NYFW and I have to admit... it's kind of making me wish it was springtime already!

One of my favorite collections this season comes from Jill Stuart-- everything about it is so gorgeously tailored and feminine. I absolutely love the soft pastel hues Stuart used as well as the pops of bright red-orange. Also, the quirky-cool palm tree print? Perfection.

What do you think of this collection? Do you like it as much as I do? Have you been keeping up with NYFW? Let me know!

PS- I only posted about a quarter of the looks above, so be sure to peep the whole collection over at Style.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment