Saturday, August 27, 2011

Celeb Style for Less: Leelee Sobieski's Edgy Casual Look



When I saw this picture of actress Leelee Sobieski the other day, I immediately fell in love with her outfit. While it's not something I'd normally wear, I really like it's grungy, yet laid-back vibe. It seems like Leelee just kind of threw random pieces together, but her outfit still looks cool and stylish.

Plus, this outfit is pretty much perfect for late August/early September weather, because the denim vest and loafers are both great summer-to-fall transition pieces.

Do you like Leelee's outfit as much as I do? Scroll on down to see my lower-priced version of her look:


Mimic her outfit by pairing a fitted striped skirt with a basic white tee. Layer on a classic denim vest and some comfy menswear-inspired loafers. Finally, add some interesting jewelry like a knotted necklace and a vintage-looking ring. It's as simple as that!

What do you think of this look? Would you ever wear an outfit like this? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment