Because it's my favorite season, this month's items reflect the fact that I have fall fashion on the brain. Now, if only the weather could match my mindset...
1. Diner Jukebox Dress- This dress reminded me of an autumn-appropriate version of the colorful striped coat Rachel Berry wore on the season finale of Glee. I think it would look great worn as-is or with some pretty tights and a cute cardigan.
2. Suede Ballet Flats- I practically live in flats, so this adorable light blue pair would make an awesome addition to my ever-growing collection.
3. Knitted Midi Skirt- I've been searching for the perfect mid-length skirt for fall and this dark red pleated midi from ASOS meets all of my expectations and then some.
4. Stone Bib Necklace- This statement-making stone necklace is both earthy and luxurious. It would really dress up a casual outfit.
5. Cesca Crossbody Bag- Crossbody bags are a fall must-have and this one looks roomy enough to hold all of my essentials.
6. Maddox Watch- Pretty sure I put a watch on my Lust List every month, but I can't help it-- I really love wearing them! Maybe it's a Virgo thing?
7. Tanngoo Boots- Wedged ankle boots are going to be a huge fall trend and I really like the rugged look of these Steve Madden booties.
8. I Purr-fer Coffee Top- A gorgeously draped tunic with a quirky feline print? My inner crazy cat lady is in love.
Any items you've been lusting after this month? Do you like fall fashion as much as I do? I'd love to know!