Sunday, December 5, 2010

Lust List: December 2010

Since I spend so much time looking at clothes and accessories for my College Fashion posts, it's only natural that I end up lusting after many of the pieces I stumble upon. Here are some of my favorites for this month:
December Lust List- Clothes

1. In Perfect Accordion Coat- The shape of this coat is amazing and the color is so cheery-- it just screams Christmas to me!

2. Dolman Sweater in Pink- This pale ballerina-colored sweater is the epitome of a feminine neutral.

3. Abstract Leopard Cardigan- I saw this cardigan in Ann Taylor the other day and fell in love with it. It's a super delicate print and not orange-y like other leopard pieces seem to be.

4. Roasted Green Pepper Sweater- This slouchy cardigan gives off a laid-back, yet stylish look.

5. Prancing Poodles Pullover- Um, how adorable is this printed sweater? Must. Have.

6. Getting to Bow You Top- I love how a basic long-sleeved top is dressed up with a dramatic bow.

7. Tinley Road Ponte Military Jacket- I featured this jacket in last week's CF article and haven't stopped thinking about it since. I absolutely adore the ruffled detail on the bottom.

8. Light & Lofty Rugby Stripe Sweater- Hopefully I'll be checking this bold sweater off my lust list soon-- I plan to ask for it this Christmas! Do you often put clothes on your holiday wishlists?

December Lust List- Accessories

9. Leatherette Chain Clutch- I have been on the lookout for interesting clutches lately and really like the edgy chain detail on this one.

10. Slip On By Flats- My beloved black flats have finally bitten the dust after lasting for 5(!) years. I think this basic pair could be the perfect replacement.

11. Circle Yes or No Scarf in Green- I've been eying this circle scarf for weeks now on the ModCloth site and might finally break down and buy it.

12. Cozy Cable Knit Tights- These cable knit tights look warm enough for even the coldest days.

13. Grosbeak Stud Earring- I have a penchant for animal-inspired jewelry and these earrings would be the perfect addition to my ever-growing collection.

14. Relevant Elephant Necklace- On a similar note, this adorable necklace also needs to be added.

15. City Market Pouch- Everything about this bag is perfect: the color, the shape and the unique detailing.

16. A Crinkle in Time Scarf- This is another great ModCloth scarf-- I especially love the rich color.

17. UO Suede Pump- Confession time: I hate wearing heels. However, I think this pair is sturdy enough for me to walk around in all day and not complain for once, haha.

Have you found any great pieces online lately?

2 comments:

  1. I love your picks! You have such a great sense of style. I think my favorite piece is the leopard-print cardigan. It's not me at all, and that's what I like about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarah :) I think the leopard print cardi is my favorite too!

    ReplyDelete