- I've been trying to build a work-appropriate wardrobe, so this list of feminine business casual pieces is a perfect jumping off point.
- I want to be her is one of my favorite new sites for fashion inspiration. It has a cool mix of illustrations and photos that showcase amazing outfits.
- Haha, how many girls do you think will take this advice on how to be a style blogger seriously?
- This list of affordable travel destinations makes me what to book a plane ticket ASAP.
- Finally, one of my presentations due this week is on Disney princesses and their relation to sex, gender and the media. When I was researching I came across this chart, which made me both laugh and shake my head at how ridiculous (and true!) it is. I'm curious: what do you think of the chart and Disney princesses in general?
Sunday, November 28, 2010
Link Love: Week of 11/28/10
I have two presentations and three assignments due in my classes this week-- yikes! So what am I doing? Delaying writing about World War I poetry to compile this list of course! Here are some of my favorite links from around the web: