Sunday, November 28, 2010

Link Love: Week of 11/28/10

Link LoveI have two presentations and three assignments due in my classes this week-- yikes! So what am I doing? Delaying writing about World War I poetry to compile this list of course! Here are some of my favorite links from around the web:

  • I've been trying to build a work-appropriate wardrobe, so this list of feminine business casual pieces is a perfect jumping off point.

  • I want to be her is one of my favorite new sites for fashion inspiration. It has a cool mix of illustrations and photos that showcase amazing outfits.

  • Haha, how many girls do you think will take this advice on how to be a style blogger seriously?

  • This list of affordable travel destinations makes me what to book a plane ticket ASAP.

  • Finally, one of my presentations due this week is on Disney princesses and their relation to sex, gender and the media. When I was researching I came across this chart, which made me both laugh and shake my head at how ridiculous (and true!) it is. I'm curious: what do you think of the chart and Disney princesses in general?

No comments:

Post a Comment