Saturday, December 11, 2010

Celeb Style for Less: Jessica Biel's Casual Chic

Jessica Biel Casual Chic


I've been looking for some inspiration for a casual outfit and after stumbling across this picture of Jessica Biel, my search was over. Her look has a very "I just threw this together" kind of vibe, but looks perfectly sleek and pulled together. It's a great choice for a day when you don't want to put much thought into your outfit, but still look stylish. Check out this budget-friendly interpretation below:
Jessica Biel Inspired Outfit


This striped top from Bloomingdales looks almost identical to Jessica's and makes a bold impact. Some dark wash jeggings streamline the outfit and can easily be tucked into a pair of black riding boots. The moto-style jacket is actually made of a soft, almost sweatshirt-like material making it a cozy and comfortable choice for brisk days. Jessica looks like she's wearing some black out shades-- most likely to shield her eyes from the paparazzi-- but I decided to go with some chic Wayfarers in a fun leopard print. Finally, a slouchy hobo bag  completes this casual daytime look.

What do you think of Jessica's look? What's your go-to outfit for lazy days? Let me know!

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I really need jeggings for Christmas. They keep popping up all over my polyvore sets- I obviously need a pair in my closet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute! Love your blog keep it up

    ReplyDelete