Monday, December 27, 2010

Celeb Style for Less: Michelle Trachtenberg's Perfect Party Look

Michelle Trachtenberg purple dress


I wanted to find some celebrity inspiration for an outfit that was appropriate for New Year's Eve, and after finding this picture of Michelle Trachtenberg, I knew I'd found my look. Even though the picture was taken from an event in November, this outfit would translate well for a somewhat formal NYE party. It's dressy with just the right amount of sparkle.  Here's a lower-priced version of Michelle's outfit:
Michelle Trachtenberg Inspired Outfit


For this look I went with a purple one-shouldered frock with a built-in black waistband, which is similar to Michelle's. For NYE, you want to amp up your style with accessories like this pretty bangle and oversized cocktail ring. Finally, for an extra touch of glam, some glittered pumps complete the outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment