Monday, August 8, 2011

Celeb Style for Less: Diane Kruger's Adorable Summertime Outfit



Last week, actress Diane Kruger was spotted wearing this adorable outfit with her equally adorable boyfriend Joshua Jackson. Diane has such a great sense of style and I especially love this look-- it's a little bit retro, but still super-trendy. An outfit like this is the perfect choice for a hot, lazy August afternoon.

Want to replicate Diane's look for yourself? Check out my budget-friendly interpretation of her outfit below:

Product Info: Top, Skirt, Fedora, Bag, Sandals, Ring

Diane's skirt is actually from Madewell, but I found a similar high-waisted chambray skirt for less than half the price. Pair it with a stylish printed crop top and some comfortable studded flat sandals. Then add a colorful crossbody bag and a fedora with a matching red band, for a trendy look. Finally, accessorize with this sleek ring, which is both natural and modern.

What do you think of Diane's outfit? Would you ever wear something like this? Let me know!

1 comment:

  1. Straw fedora - must-have.

    This is super cute! I could see myself wearing this for a day in the city. :]

    ReplyDelete