1. Modern Madeline Top- Just like the names suggests, this blouse kind of makes me want to live in an old house in Paris that's covered in vines.
2. Broken-In Boyfriend Chino Short- I love the slouchy look of these mustard yellow shorts.
3. Full of Ambition Bag- This satchel has a traditional shape, but in an unconventional shade of purple-- an awesome mix of classic and modern.
4. Nautical Canvas Watch- The bold striped band really makes this watch a statement piece.
5. Continental Slingback Sandal- I've been looking for some dressy black sandals and this pair fits my style perfectly.
6. 10 Fathoms Down Double Brooch- This brooch is everything a Tarina Tarantino piece should be: quirky, cute and whimsical. Although I'm not sure I could ever justify spending $120 on a brooch!
7. Skinny Twill Capri Pant- For some reason, I've been wanting to buy a pair of red trousers. I think this cropped pair would look especially great with the Modern Madeline Top.
8. Polka Dot T-Shirt- Pretty sure I haven't worn polka dots since preschool, but I'd love to add this basic dotted tee to my wardrobe.
9. Tribal Print Tank- The pattern on this tank top is so unique and I really like the mix of navy blue, mint green and coral found on it.
Do you like my choices? Any items you've been coveting? Let me know what you think!