Thursday, June 30, 2011

Lust List: June 2011

Every month I compile some of my favorite items that I found in stores and online. Here are seven of my favorite pieces from June:

1. Summer Rainbow Dress- The coloring on this dress is so unique-- like a grown up tie-dye!

2. Wise Necklace- This necklace has a neat, handcrafted look and I absolutely love the pops of neon.

3. Flutter Tee- Doesn't this shirt look like the softest tee ever? I'd pair this pretty peach colored tee with denim cutoffs for a breezy summer look.

4. Graphic Beach Bag- Not only does this tote have a cool graphic design, but it's waterproof, which means you can throw wet towels and swimsuits into it and not have to worry about ruining the bag. Also, it costs less than $5. Score!

5. Green Stripe Cotton Skirt- This. Skirt. Is. Perfection. That is all.

6. Envelope Clutch- The clutches I currently own are all neutral colors, so I'd love to mix it up with this bright yellow one. The classic shape keeps it from looking too over-the-top.

7. Keds New Basic OX Sneaker- Can you believe I don't own a pair of Keds?! The chambray fabric on this pair makes it perfect for summertime.

No comments:

Post a Comment