Monday, June 20, 2011

I'm Loving... Kate Spade's 2012 Resort Collection

For the last few weeks, designers have been debuting their 2012 resort collections, which is sort of the middle-ground between their spring and fall collections. Most fashion houses opt to experiment with bright colors, bold patterns and chic separates, so it's always fun to see what they come up with.

My favorite collection from this year's resort collections came from Kate Spade. The collection featured lots of dark-colored separates with pops of Kelly green and bright yellow for a fashion-forward look. Kate Spade's 2012 resort collection actually reminded me of '60s mod meets Emma Pillsbury's closet, which I love!

To see what I mean, check out the full lookbook below, courtesy of WWD:



What do you think of Kate Spade's resort collection? Which look is your favorite? I'd love to know!

1 comment:

  1. [...] they released two collections per year– one for spring and one for fall. I was wrong! Like resort collections, pre-fall collections are released during that gap between designers’ spring and fall [...]

    ReplyDelete