1. Ethnic Print Maxi- This would usually be too over-the-top for my tastes, but I really want this dress. All the bold colors work well together and the print is so fun!
2. Watermelon Wish Necklace- This necklace would be an adorable and unique addition to my jewelry collection. It would add some subtle quirkiness to any outfit.
3. Lacquer Yellow Chino Shorts- I love the lemony yellow shade of these shorts-- perfect for summertime!
4. Belted Knit Tunic- This is a good basic top to own and the built-in belt amps up the style factor.
5. Straw Doctor Bag- Straw bags are going to be huge this summer and I love how this satchel has such a structured and elegant look.
6. Textured Bracelet- This wooden bangle has such an earthy and handmade feel to it. You would never guess by looking at it that it costs less than $7 and is from Forever 21!
7. Mini Wedge Heel- Between the classic shape, the bright orange color and understated heel these may just be the perfect sandals.
8. Branches Ring- The juxtaposition of the utilitarian metal of the ring and it's organic shape makes it a great piece of statement jewelry.
Have you found any pieces you're lusting after this month? What do you think of these items? Let me know!