Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Celeb Style for Less: Michelle Williams' Casual & Chic Outfit



When I saw this picture of Michelle Williams at LAX last week, I knew I'd have to do a "Celeb Style for Less" post on it. Although I usually avoid them like the plague, I've been gravitating to white pants and shorts lately and I absolutely love how Michelle styled hers. Such a cute, yet comfy travel look!

Like what you see? Check out my copycat version below:


For a similar look to Michelle's, pair a floral-patterned blouse with a some skinny white jeans. Layer over a cool military-style jacket then add a sturdy bag to hold everything you'd need for the day. The only part of the original look I didn't like were the big, clunky shoes, so I swapped them out for some chic menswear-inspired oxfords. Finish this look with some classic wayfarer shades and you'll have a great outfit for travelling or even just for running errands.

No comments:

Post a Comment