Anyhow, here are the items I've been lusting after this month-- if only I could afford all of them!
1. Ruffled Dress- I love the buttery yellow shade and feminine ruffles on this dress. It's also a piece that could be dressed down or up easily with the right accessories.
2. Striped Floppy Hat- Hats that help block the sun's rays are always good pieces to own come summer and this one is updated for the season with bold stripes.
3. Feather Drop Earrings- The feathers on this pair of earrings give off a luxe, yet bohemian vibe which I love.
4. Woven Leather Bracelet- I've been looking for a nice leather bracelet, so I really like the glamorous and chic look of this one from Reiss.
5. Lacy Tank- This trendy piece is both versatile and inexpensive-- perfect for springtime.
6. Floral Cross Body Bag- Love the contrast between the leather and floral pattern of this bag!
7. Orange Strappy Sandals- Sandals are definitely a warm-weather staple and the tangerine hue of this Topshop pair is so bright and cheerful.
8. Crepe Pencil Skirt- The mint green color of this pencil skirt is such a fresh take on business casual.
What do you think of my picks? Have you seen any lust-worthy pieces in stores lately? Let me know!