I'm just over a month away from college graduation and unfortunately, a small case of senioritis has kicked in. Instead of doing any homework tonight, I decided to browse online stores and boutiques to find some stylish items that are perfect for spring. Here are all the items I would buy this month if I wasn't actually a poor college student:
1. Lime Boyfriend Belt- I've become quite the belt aficionado lately and I especially love the slouchiness and bright color of this one from ASOS.
2. Linea Printed Scarf- Recently, I've been wanting to purchase a classic Hermès scarf. However, until I can afford it, this inexpensive, but pretty printed square scarf will have to do.
3. Gumball Ring- This ring is the perfect mix of whimsy and elegance. It's definitely a splurge for me, but the ring's versatility makes it well worth the price.
4. Zara Trench- This vivid coral trench is a fresh alternative to the basic camel-colored trench.
5. Prints Charming Dress- I love the cut of this flowy dress from ModCloth and the geometric print makes it even better.
6. Punchout Lady Bag- How adorable is this crossbody bag from Top Shop? The color is so feminine, yet the bag itself is super-structured and functional.
7. Lace & Floral Top- This blouse combines two popular springtime trends and still doesn't look over-the-top. I think it would look great when paired with jeans and some fabulous sandals.
8. Striped Espadrille Flats- I've noticed that espadrille flats are everywhere this season. My favorite pair are these striped ones from Delia's-- they have a boyish feel to them, which I love.