1. ASOS Shift Dress- I'm seriously considering buying this dress for graduation in April. I really like the soft neutral color and delicate scalloped detailing.
2. High-Waisted Denim Shorts- I've always liked sailor shorts and this pair would be a great addition to my closet.
3. Only Cat Print Skirt- Speaking of my wardrobe, I was looking through it the other day and noticed a severe lack of printed items in my closet. This flouncy skirt isn't super-bold, but features adorable printed cats.
4. Swallow Print Blouse- On a similar note, I'm also lusting after this blouse with printed swallows. The pretty coral color is also perfect for springtime.
5. Floral Print Skirt- I've been looking for a new floral skirt, but was feeling pretty "ehh" about most of the ones I found. However, when I saw this one, I knew my search was over. I like the understated pattern-- this would be an easy piece to dress up or down.
6. Cream Bow Blouse- This feminine blouse is totally work appropriate-- a great alternative to a basic button-up shirt.
7. Relaxed Crop Pants- I've never really been fond of cropped trousers, but this pair from LOFT is so chic, I might just have to try some out.
8. Two-Tone Metal Bracelet Watch- I've always liked menswear inspired watches, but I really love how this ASOS watch has hearts instead of numbers-- such a girly touch!
9. Knotted Espadrille Wedges- I'd pick wedges over heels any day-- especially this cheap and chic pair from Forever 21.
10. Bow Crossbody Bag- Since featuring this bag in a CF post a few weeks ago, I've been wanting to purchase it. I love how it's a softer shade of red and not too harsh.
11. Strawberry Print Shoes- I'm not a huge fan of sneakers, but love this adorable pair of kicks.
12. Comfort Me Scarf- I need this soft and breezy scarf in my life. I feel like I could get a lot of bang for my buck with this piece, as it could go with everything from jeans and a tee to a fancy LBD.
13. Sparkling Faceted Bead Bracelet- This neutral-colored bracelet would add an elegant touch to any look.
Have you found any great items in stores or online this month? Let me know!