Saturday, February 19, 2011

Fashion Week Favorite: WHIT Fall 2011 RTW

Another fashion week has come and gone, which means I spent this week scrolling through the 500+ daily posts on NYFW via my Google Reader. My favorite collection however, came out on the first day of fashion week festivities: WHIT by Whitney Pozgay. Although this is only her third collection, Whitney has fashion in her blood-- her aunt is Kate Spade.

Here are all the looks from WHIT's Fall 2011 RTW collection, courtesy of WWD:

The collection has been described as "granny-chic meets schoolgirl" and I couldn't agree more. It's quirky yet glamorous and looks perfectly thrown together. Usually when I look at designer collections, I like the pieces, but don't find a majority of the looks wearable. However, I would wear every single look in this collection. I especially love all the great vintage-like printed pieces. What do you think of this collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment