Sunday, August 4, 2013

Weekend Shopping at... LOFT

Yesterday, I decided to take advantage of Florida's tax-free weekend and do some shopping. Although I only swung by LOFT (the mall was way too crowded for me!) I was able to score a few great pieces:

LOFT clothes

1. LOFT Candy Dot Shift Skirt - Original Price: $59.50 -> Sale Price: $24.99 + extra 60% off  = $10

Although it's kind of hard to see, this tan pencil skirt is adorned with little citron yellow polka dots - super adorable. Plus, at just $10, I couldn't pass it up!

2. LOFT Boyfriend Jeans - Original Price: $79.50 -> Sale Price: $74.99 + extra 60% off = $30

I've been wanting some boyfriend jeans for a while now, but never liked how they looked on me. Then, I tried this pair - they fit like a dream. These jeans are perfectly slouchy, but still fitted enough so that they don't look sloppy.

3. LOFT Aloha Stripe Full Skirt - Original Price: $59.50 -> Sale Price: $34.99 + extra 60% off = $14

I'm a total stripe-addict, and this skirt makes a stylish addition to my wardrobe. The multi-colored stripes mean that I can mix-and-match this piece with so many different tops.

Total: $54 (about 73% off total!) Not bad, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment