Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I'm Loving... Urban Outfitters x Lisa Frank

As a child of the '90s, I have to say that I'm ecstatic Urban Outfitters recently released a bunch of limited-edition Lisa Frank items (Although the fact that UO is labeling them as "vintage" makes me feel very, very old!).

Prices range from $8 for a memo pad to $79 for a ceramic cookie jar, and I'm seriously considering dropping some of my hard-earned dough on a few Technicolor desk supplies. Here are my five fave pieces from the UO x Lisa Frank collection:


Sticker Sheets -- $8 for 2


Jumbo Erasers -- $10 for 6


In addition, Urban Outfitters released a video of an interview with the artist herself-- the one and only Lisa Frank! The vid also features an old Lisa Frank commercial starring a pre-"That '70s Show" Mila Kunis, so it's definitely worth watching:


No comments:

Post a Comment