Monday, September 24, 2012

That's What I Want: Fall 2012


The seasons are finally starting to shift here in Florida (the temperature dipped below 80 degrees yesterday-- woohoo!) and that means I have one thing on my mind: fall fashion.

Every season I come up with a fashion wishlist of sorts and this autumn I'm craving some trendy pieces like oxblood jeans and printed tights mixed with classic wardrobe staples such as a tweed jacket and gold chain necklace. All it takes is a few pieces to update your entire look for fall, and I think the items above would all be fantastic additions to my closet.

Also, I've been obsessed with OPI's "I Don't Give a Rotterdam"; It's a gorgeous bluish-grey with just the right amount of shimmer, making it the perfect shade to switch up my usual routine of wearing dark-colored polishes throughout autumn.

What's on your fall fashion wishlist? Any new nail polishes you love? Let me know!

1 comment:

  1. That's a pretty great nail polish color.

    ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete