Saturday, March 31, 2012

Lust List: March 2012

I'm so happy spring has rolled around because it means I get to wear all of my favorite shorts, sundresses and sandals! Of course, I could always use a few new spring-appropriate items and that's where this month's Lust List comes in. Scroll on down to check out some of my favorite clothes and accessories that are in stores right now:

1. Pleated Chiffon Top- This lightweight and flowy top would look perfect with a pair of denim cut-offs.

2. Sunset Junction Bag- I love how the magenta fabric peeks out behind the laser-cut detailing on this crossbody bag.

3. Blooming Bead Pendant Necklace- The color-blocked beading keeps this pendant necklace looking fresh and on-trend.

4. Espejoa Mini-Dress- I'm all about the tangerine-hued pieces this season and this bold dress definitely makes a statement!

5. Boyfriend Chino Shorts- These shorts look so incredibly soft and the boyfriend style is perfect for a laid-back, yet polished look.

6. Bed of Nature Skirt- How perfect is this maxi skirt?! The color, the shape and the lacy detailing all help make it a winner in my book.

7. Isabella Sandals- I'm always on the lookout for a good pair of sandals and I especially love the boho vibe of this pair from Rocket Dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment