1. Native Print Runners- Now that the weather is getting warmer, I think these printed shorts would look spring-appropriate when paired with a white tee and some flat sandals.
2. Ribbon Stud Earrings- These adorable little gold earrings are casual enough for everyday wear, but with a distinctly feminine vibe.
3. Windblown Anemone Maxi Dress- I cannot get enough of this floral maxi dress! The fabric looks so lightweight and flowy, although the structured black straps add some edge.
4. Patent Color Watch- Bright, citron yellow hues are going to be everywhere this spring and I love the idea of wearing the shade in an unexpected way, like a classic wristwatch.
5. Colorblock Stripe Boatneck Tee- Leave it to J. Crew to amp up a basic striped shirt-- the pop of pink is such a modern and fashion-forward touch.
6. Scooter Sporty Platform Sandal- I've been loving everything mint green lately, especially these lovely perforated platforms.
7. Paul's Boutique Sacha Satchel- The pink accents keep this sturdy satchel from looking too stuffy and masculine.