Saturday, January 21, 2012

The Look for Less... at Old Navy

Typically, I rarely shop at Old Navy, but I was browsing their site the other day and was shocked at all the fashion-forward pieces. The store just released a bunch of new arrivals for spring and I have to admit-- I'm impressed!

There are lots of budget-friendly pieces in stock right now that look just as stylish as designer goods for a fraction of the price. To see what I mean, check out these three items I found online at Old Navy compared to their higher-priced counterparts:

Cap-Toe Ballet Flats




Cap-toe flats have been everywhere lately and for a good reason-- they're adorable and functional, which is a win-win in my book. I think they look especially chic when peeking out from under a pair of wide-leg trousers.

Fluorescent Yellow Bags




Neon was HUGE last year and it's going to be über-popular again this spring and summer. An easy and fun way to wear neon is with accessories, and either of these fluorescent yellow bags is sure to get you noticed-- in a good way of course!

Denim/Chambray Button-Up Shirts




Denim and chambray button-up shirts are quickly turning into a modern day wardrobe staple. They're versatile, comfortable, and it seems like every big-name brand carries them. If you can't shell out the cash for a designer denim shirt, never fear-- Old Navy's version is just as stylish.

(Just a little FYI:  For under 70 bucks, you can get all of the pieces from Old Navy, which is still less than half the price of the Cambridge satchel-- crazy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment