1. Statement Stripe Necklace in Vibrant Flame- J. Crew recently released their spring collection and if I actually purchased e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g I wanted from it, I'd be out quite a few thousand dollars. One of my favorite pieces is this chain statement necklace-- the pops of bright orange are an especially nice touch.
2. Graham Studded Wrap Bracelet in Bone- This neutral-colored bracelet would be perfect for layering with an oversized watch and some bangles.
3. ASOS Bird Across Body Bag- The mint color of this bag is so, so pretty and I love the vintage-inspired vibe.
4. Sabine Sequined Shorts- These sequined shorts are from Karl Lagerfeld's new Karl line, and they're quite fabulous if I do say so myself.
5. Blurring By Dress in Midnight- Love the cut, the colors and everything else about this adorable little dress.
6. Schoolboy Blazer in Herringbone- Another great find from J. Crew's new arrivals-- The neon pink shade is pretty bold, but that's what makes it so fantastic!
7. "A" Oval Initial Ring- Initial jewelry is super-trendy right now, but I really love how this one looks like someone's old class ring.
8. ASOS Bow Skinny Belt- This girly, citrus-colored belt from ASOS would look amazing with so many of the dresses I own.
9. Vilda Smoker Flat- These snakeskin embossed loafers are both classic and fashion-forward-- the perfect alternative to a basic ballet flat.