1. Collarless Coat in Ruby Pink- Collarless coats are super-trendy this winter and I love the pretty color of this one from Old Navy. Plus, the striped lining is such a fun and unexpected touch.
2. Winter Faux Fur Vest- I've been wanting to get a faux fur vest this season and I think the color and shape of this one is perfect.
3. Uneven Disc Earrings- I really like the natural and unfinished look of these earrings.
4. Gem Link Necklace- You can never go wrong with a great statement necklace, and this one from BaubleBar looks like it could easily be dressed up or down depending on the occasion.
5. State of Well-Being Dress in Noir- The asymmetrical neckline makes this LBD anything but basic.
6. Striped Linen Sweater- I already own a ton of classic striped shirts, but there's always room for one more!
7. Slot Through Portfolio Clutch- This sleek, neutral-colored clutch is embossed with a faux snakeskin, which makes it look extra chic.
8. Kasia Leather Boots in Cognac- I love the rich color of these boots and the fact that they're from Target makes them stylish and affordable.