Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Lust List: November 2011

I know I say this every month, but this November has gone by SO fast! In fact, I didn't even realize today was the last day of November until about 20 minutes ago, which is why this month's Lust List is so incredibly late this time around. But please excuse my lateness and check out my must-haves for this month:

1. MukLuks Knee High Socks- I'm in desperate need of some new socks and this trio of socks from Target looks stylish and functional.

2. Spotted Snowfall Sweater- Love the unexpected polka-dot pattern on this otherwise classic sweater. Plus, it looks super-cozy, which is always a good thing.

3. Tudor City Stacy Wallet- My much-used wallet has seen better days, so I think it may be time to purchase a new one. This Kate Spade wallet is definitely an investment piece, but it's well worth it in my opinion. Also, the bright red color is such a bold and fun shade!

4. Any Minute Now Dress- I've seriously been lusting after this dress all month long-- the mix of brown and black is fantastic, while the lace overlay adds a vintage feel.

5. Chubby Owl Clamp Bangle- This cool owl-shaped bracelet is definitely a statement making piece!

6. Vintage Matchstick Cord- I've always been a big fan of cords, but I especially love the unique color of this pair from J. Crew.

7. Stone Pyramid Stack Ring- I wear rings a lot and I really like how these have the option of being worn either together or separately.

8. Lucy Ballerina Shoes- Ballet flats are always a classic and this glitter-encrusted pair is perfect for the upcoming holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment