1. MukLuks Knee High Socks- I'm in desperate need of some new socks and this trio of socks from Target looks stylish and functional.
2. Spotted Snowfall Sweater- Love the unexpected polka-dot pattern on this otherwise classic sweater. Plus, it looks super-cozy, which is always a good thing.
3. Tudor City Stacy Wallet- My much-used wallet has seen better days, so I think it may be time to purchase a new one. This Kate Spade wallet is definitely an investment piece, but it's well worth it in my opinion. Also, the bright red color is such a bold and fun shade!
4. Any Minute Now Dress- I've seriously been lusting after this dress all month long-- the mix of brown and black is fantastic, while the lace overlay adds a vintage feel.
5. Chubby Owl Clamp Bangle- This cool owl-shaped bracelet is definitely a statement making piece!
6. Vintage Matchstick Cord- I've always been a big fan of cords, but I especially love the unique color of this pair from J. Crew.
7. Stone Pyramid Stack Ring- I wear rings a lot and I really like how these have the option of being worn either together or separately.
8. Lucy Ballerina Shoes- Ballet flats are always a classic and this glitter-encrusted pair is perfect for the upcoming holiday season.