Saturday, March 19, 2011

Celeb Style for Less: Minka Kelly's Casual-Meets-Boho Look



This photo of the lovely Minka Kelly was actually taken back January-- I've been saving it for a "Celeb Style for Less" ever since! Now that warmer weather has arrived in most places, it's the perfect time to showcase Minka's laid-back, yet stylish outfit and how to achieve her look for less.

I chose this outfit because it just screams "California casual" to me. I love the way Minka paired denim cutoffs with a flowy peasant blouse. She looks put-together and chic even though she's just walking her (super-adorable!) pup around the block.

If you're interested in mimicking Minka's look for yourself, check out the lower-priced dupe below:


For this outfit, I found some denim shorts and printed blouse that are almost identical to Minka's. Since the top is so sheer, wear a basic white tank underneath for extra coverage. Add some casual sandals and a suede bag to maintain the laid-back vibe. Finally, accessorize with a few gold bracelets-- I chose some bangles and a larger cuff bracelet for an eclectic look.

What do you think of Minka's outfit? Is it something you would wear? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment