1. Wool Blend Peacoat in Moss Green- I've been wanting a bright green coat for a while and I love the classic shape and pretty color of this Miss Sixty peacoat.
2. Ochre Pintuck Dress- This simple dress has the potential to easily be dressed up or down with accessories.
3. Crackle Bead Earrings- These ornate earrings look like they could have been found in a vintage shop, but in actuality they cost less than $5!
4. Leather Bow Glove- Even though I live in Florida, it is (to me at least) absolutely freezing out! It's time for me to invest in some gloves and I really like the contrast of the feminine bow against a tougher material.
5. Coal the Emily Beanie- Speaking of cold weather, I also need a new beanie. This one is a nice change from the typical black or brown hat, but is still a great neutral color.
6. Double-Breasted Cape- I passed on buying a gorgeous cape coat a few months ago and I've been kicking myself ever since. This one is almost identical with its steel gray color and tailored shape.
7. Black Crepe Tapered Trousers- I really like the shape of these trousers-- they're fitted, but still slouchy.
8. Freelance Fashionista Dress- This dress would look great in a business casual setting when worn with a blazer or cardigan.