Sunday, October 24, 2010

Link Love: Week of 10/24/10

Link Love

Every day I spend much more time then one should browsing the internet. I love finding funny, helpful or interesting sites and sharing them with people, which is what I'll be doing in this weekly column. Enjoy!

  • I recently discovered this cool site: 3floz.com, which sells-- you guessed it-- 3 ounce bottles of hair serum, moisturizer and tons of other beauty products. Perfect if you travel in airports frequently or if you just want to try out a product before committing to the full size.

  • This list of "16 Things You Didn't Know About Sleep" is super interesting. For example, did you know that you forget 90% of your dreams within 10 minutes of waking up?

  • I've been tweaking my resume since I graduate in less than 6 months (yikes!). If you need any basic pointers on resume design, this article is a good place to start.

  • I'm loving all the great Halloween costumes the geniuses at ModCloth have put together. My fave is the Mary Poppins one-- what's yours?

  • CasaSugar's slideshow of Halloween decor is both tasteful and totally inspiring.

  • In other fall-related news, be sure to check out my article from last week on College Fashion: Autumn Inspired DIY Beauty Treatments. Tried and tested by yours truly!

No comments:

Post a Comment